Throughout the COVID-19 pandemic, we have been reviewing our business and following government and industry advice.
With the safety of our staff, their families, our customers, and suppliers at the forefront we have put in place a number of measures to ensure our business can now operate as normal.
- Social distancing throughout our office and building sites.
- All staff have been issued with PPE, within certain sites PPE is mandatory.
- Site visits are taking place with social distancing rules being adhered to.
- Where possible we would ask our customers to contact our office team remotely; however, should a face to face meeting be required this can take place with social distancing rules applied.
- Sanitizing products are available at the Upright showroom.
We continue to manage all new enquiries remotely and we would like to encourage prospective clients to forward plans, images and supporting information of their construction project to: email@example.com. Our estimating and quotation team are fully operative and following an initial enquiry will be in touch with the client to arrange the next steps. The new Upright showroom is open and available to view upon prior appointment.
Our business has shown the capability to adapt and continue to operate during these times. We will continue to monitor the situation and in the event that any further changes to our working practices are made we will provide an update.
We are extremely grateful for the support, loyalty, and understanding we have and continue to receive. Finally, the team here at Upright Construction would like to wish you all good health, and if you have any concerns or questions, please get in touch on 01737 245040.